Training for all employees
All employees received specific information and / or training on:
- Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including the procedures:
- Hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70% alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- Respiratory etiquette: cough or sneeze into the flexed forearm or use a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between them and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
- How to comply with daily self-monitoring to assess fever (measure body temperature twice a day and record the measurement value and time), check for cough or difficulty breathing.
- How to comply with the guidelines of the General Health Directorate for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.
Information to all customers
The following information is available to all customers:
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- What is the internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The company has got:
- Sufficient personal protective equipment for the workers involved in the activities.
- Personal protective equipment available to customers (maximum capacity of groups).
- Stock of single-use cleaning materials proportional to their dimensions, including single-use cleaning wipes moistened with disinfectant, bleach and alcohol at 70º.
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution near the entry / exit points, and whenever applicable by floor, at the entrance to the restaurant, bar and common sanitary facilities.
- Waste container with non-manual opening and plastic bag.
- In the sanitary facilities equipment for washing hands with liquid soap and paper towels.
The company ensures:
- Washing and disinfection, in accordance with the internal protocol, of the surfaces where employees and customers circulate, ensuring the control and prevention of infections and resistance to antimicrobials.
- Cleaning surfaces and objects in common use several times a day (including counters, light and elevator switches, door handles, cabinet handles).
- Preference will be given to wet cleaning, over dry cleaning and the use of vacuum cleaner.
- The air renovation of rooms and enclosed spaces is done regularly.
- In the areas of restaurants and beverages, if they exist, the reinforcement of the hygiene of utensils, equipment and surfaces is avoided as far as possible the direct handling of food by customers and employees.
The internal cleaning and sanitation protocol guarantees:
- The washing at high temperatures of clothing used in activities and other accessories made available (eg towels), by employees and customers (around 60ºC).
- Supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, whenever justified, to participants in activities.
- Hygiene or disinfection of the equipment used, after each activity, according to the rules applicable to each type of equipment.
- Hygiene or disinfection of the means of transport used, after each activity, and in accordance with the rules applicable to each type of transport.
The service organization ensures:
- The maximum occupancy per m2 recommended by the General Health Directorate, if they are activities developed in closed spaces.
- The maintenance of the social safety distance between the participants in the activities, according to the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
- Maximum occupancy of the means of transport used in the activities, according to the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
- The distribution of information, within the scope of the activity, preferably in digital / online support.
- Compliance with internal hygiene and safety protocols by partners involved in the activities.
- That there is always a collaborator at the service responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection (accompanying the person with symptoms to the isolation space, providing the necessary assistance and contacting the national health service).
- The decontamination of the isolation area whenever there are positive cases of infection and reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection whenever there are patients suspected of infection, especially on surfaces frequently handled and most used by the same, as indicated by DGS.
- The storage of waste produced by patients suspected of infection in a plastic bag that, after being closed (eg with a clamp), must be segregated and sent to a licensed operator for the management of hospital waste with biological risk.
Now more than ever, we are continuing our commitment to our guests and guides. When you are ready to start seeing the world by bike again, we will be ready to ride with you.