Cycling Lisbon’s blog
Welcome! Cycling Lisbon’s blog is finally live!
Cycling Lisbon’s blog is written by a cosy group of bike lovers, industry insiders, ex-racers, and cycling journalists. This blog is mainly, but not limited to cycling. Here you can find, from essays, reviews, and training advices to stories about our travels, about Lisbon or anything that we really enjoy.
Our main contributors to the Cycling Lisbon’s blog are:
- Gonçalo & Vitor, the founders of Cycling Lisbon;
- Bruno, who’s passionate about outdoor sports, specially cycling;
- Eduardo, a Brazilian journalist living currently in Portugal, who has a huge passion for Lisbon.
Be our guest and enjoy your readings! Feel free to comment and share!
Do you want to share a story with us? Drop us a line and let’s talk about it! Cycling Lisbon’s blog journey will be much richer if you write it with us!
Since you’re here…
If you’re coming to Lisbon, check our daily cycling tours! Even if you are a solo traveller you can join! Here they are:
- Along the river and through the market – a 3 hours Half Day Lisbon Bike Tour;
- City of senses – the 3 faces of Lisbon a 4 hour e-bike tour;
- South of Lisbon – A full day in Arrábida Natural Park in an e-bike tour.
There are many things in life that you can skip, but you can´t skip Portugal and its Capital. Do it cycling in a Lisbon bike tour to discover the city and realize how beautiful it is.